Make your next Kids birthday party really special with this fun Rocketship party sandwich. This will be a real hit if you are planning an Outerspace theme party, Astronaut party or Rocket ship theme party. You can make all of the sandwiches ahead of time or let the kids have fun making their own. This is a healthy food option for any party or even to serve as a surprise lunch.
For the Rocket ship Sandwich
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- Cheese slice
- Assorted pepper slices
- Cucumber slice
- Cheese for star
- Sandwich filling of your choice
What To Do:
- Cut bread slices into a rocket shape from white bread.
- Fill with sandwich filling of your choice. Ham & cheese? Turkey and mayo?
- Cut rocketship legs from whole wheat bread.
- Cut cheese slice legs and orange pepper legs to add to the top of the whole wheat legs.
- Cut three thin radish slices to add for rocketship windows.
- Make flames beneath rocketship from yellow pepper.
- To finish off, cut a star from a cheese slice or orange pepper. Make a “moon” slice from cucumber. This will delight any little man in your life!
For more fun foods, visit our sister site ZiggityZoom.com … for kids party foods
Posted on June 18, 2011
Category : Kid Friendly Foods
Tags: astronaut theme party, birthday party, fun foods, kid party food, kid-friendly food, kids parties, kids party foods, party food recipes, party sandwiches, recipes, rocket ship, sandwiches